Towards the Growth...

Since the Mughal era, the position of women was dejected. They had to confine in the four walls and same is continued in rural areas even now. But the magnanimous Saint Dr. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan shouldered the responsibility to uplift disconsolate woman kind by establishing and accelerating the educational institutes. The auspicious establishment of first educational institute Shah Satnam Ji Girls’ School, Sirsa is Imprited in the golden history of Dera Sacha Sauda in April 1994. A registered society named Shah Satnam Ji Educational Institutes, Sirsa was established with Registration No. 1164 to run the educational Institutions. It comprises 09 members of the society including Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and cashier. Shah Satnam Ji Girls’ School is glittering like full-moon in full fledged high sky within a short span.The School is recognized by CBSE New Delhi and is Provisionally Affiliated with Affiliation No. 530158 since 1996. This is updated every five years and latest extends upto 2019.